Hydrogen Peroxide :
Hydrogen Peroxide Sensor.
WP7 Hydrogen Peroxide Probe
Due to its special
membrane system, the probe WP7 Hydrogen Peroxide Probe is resistant to chemicals and surface
- System: 2-electrode-system
- Range: 0 to 2000 ppm Hydrogen Peroxide
- Response Time: t90 ca. 4 minutes
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C, temperature compensated
- pH Range: 2 to 12 pH
WP7.Un Hydrogen Peroxide Probe
- Slope: -1 mV per ppm Hydrogen Peroxide
- Resolution: 1 ppm Hydrogen Peroxide
- Connection: 4 pole connector
- Power Supply: ±5 to ±7.5 V DC or 12 to 15V DC, ca 25 mA
Symmetric power supply - ground is not potential free.
Simple power supply (12 to 15 V DC) - power supply is
galvanically insulated from the signal.#
For full details of our Water Disinfection range -
here to download our catalogue.
Click Here to go to
Disinfection Probes Page
Click Here to go to Electrochemical Sensors Home Page