Instruments, Controllers & Sensors
Multi-parameter Bench Meters
Please click above to view this range
pH, Reference, Conductivity, Redox,
Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective Electrodes, Calibration
pH Tester: chemical
applications, wastewater where sulphides or organics will destroy
ordinary pH electrode, chemical process streams where mercury,
copper, lead, or silver may be present.
The innovative IP67 pocket-sized pHScan3 & pHScan3+ meters are the WORLD'S FIRST pH testers to utilize
user-replaceable pH electrodes to enhance the useful lifespan of the
instrument. Since pHScan 3 employs offset and up to 3-point
calibration, they are suitable for most ASTM and EPA test procedures.
These feather-weight pH meters have a pH scale of -1.0 -
15 and can be calibrated up to 3 points in pH buffer 4.01,
7.00, 10.01 they are ideal for measuring the pH level of rugged outdoor
and wet applications.
Applications for the pH Scan 3 & 3+ meter include
Since pHScan 3 employs offset and up to 3-point
calibration, they are suitable for most ASTM and EPA test
procedures. Ideal for all kinds of water quality testing in and out
of the laboratory.
Ideal for lab measurements where solvents,
chemicals, or biological materials make ordinary testers or
electrodes impractical. Can be used with tris buffers.
Best choices for chemical applications; plating
baths even when heavy metals are present; wastewater where sulphides
or organics will destroy ordinary pH electrode; and process streams
where mercury, copper, lead, or silver may be present.
Useful in schools, many laboratory applications
and ecology studies. Double junction electrode will keep working
even where pollutants cause problems for other meters.
Measure pH of food, beer, wine, milk, cleaning
water, rinse water, and wastewater.
Main Features :
- Waterproof, Dustproof Housing - IP67 rated, ideal for harsh
field conditions. Plus it floats!
- User-Replaceable Sensor - reuse the same meter body many times
- Microprocessor-based Functions - for fast, stable readings
- Double Junction Electrode - for significantly longer electrode
life, especially in harsh applications
- ±0.01 pH Resolution with 3-Point Push-Button Calibration -
quick, easy calibration, testers automatically provide offset
and slope adjustments
- Auto-Buffer Recognition (USA or NIST Buffer Standards) - no
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) - ensures optimum
accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Temperature Readout (pHScan 3+) at the touch of buttons
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Hold Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing and
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Valox® sensor housing for good chemical compatibility and
to 15.00 pH
|No. of Calibration
|pH Buffer Options
(pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01); NIST (pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
||0 to 50.0 °C (±1.0
Hold; Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes
1.4V alkaline button cell batteries; >150 hours
to Portable Pocket Testers Page