Instruments, Controllers & Sensors
Turbidity : Continuous
Monitoring Industrial Online Turbidity meter
The R.M.S Continuous Monitoring Online
Turbidity readings and has
designed to meet regulations of the EPA and ISO 7027. Main Features
of the MicroTol range include fast and easy calibration,
verification in seconds, low maintenance, Turbidity readings :
0-1000 NTU's (Nephelometric Turbidity Units), bubble rejection
system, optional automatic continuous ultrasonic optical cleaning
system, and a data acquisition software system that allows logging
and data storage for multiple turbidity meters. The fail safe design MicroTol Turbidity meter ensures your instrument is always reading
- Calibration is simple and rapid: Verification can occur in seconds with complete primary calibration possible in less than 5 minutes.
- A low volume sample chamber (30ml) that due to its small size can reduce calibration costs and produce rapid response times.
- A fail safe design: A low maintenance modular design with simplicity at its heart, ease of servicing and use is guaranteed.
- Bubble Rejection System: a system that removes bubbles with no delays to the response time.
- Cost Effective; a technology based around modular microprocessors ensures a low price and the highest quality.
- The first EPA Accepted Automatic Cleaning online Turbidity meter, automatically cleans ultrasonically.
- RS-485 with Modbus:
- High speed Modbus communications allow for digital connection.
- Software that provides online logging, graphs, comparisons and data acquisition for anything up to 256 turbidity meters into one PC.
- A remote display that allow the user to monitor results anything up to 500 feet away.
- 1000 NTU
of reading or ±0.020 below 40 NTU
of reading or ±0.020 above 40 NTU
to 20 seconds
to 1000 NTU
Galvanic Isolated or RS-485
Simplebus, HF OnLine Interface
selectable high/low Alarms
Light or Infrared (850nm)
(32° to 122°F)
(100ml/minute - 1000ml/minute)
Custom LCD (backlight option)
ISO 7027, CE Approved, ETL Listed to UL 3111-1 and ETL
Certified to CSA 22.0 No. 1010-1-92